Our Core Values:
We value a pragmatic balance of creativity and structured thinking to help us uncover breakthrough solutions and accelerate the pace of innovation. We believe with conviction that diversity helps us uncover more powerful customer insights and creates a competitive advantage in the markets we serve.
User Experience Leader role is a unique opportunity to:
Be the owner, leading figure and driving force in the formation of a global design system for new and established B2B SaaS products. You will detangle customer journeys, realign them in a way that makes sense and advocate for customer and user experiences that solve problems and fuel growth.
As part of the Product Team, you will partner with a highly collaborative commercial, marketing, R&D and cloud-ops teams to create user interfaces and interaction frameworks that are easy to understand, enjoyable to use and provide a rich feature set.
You will develop a thorough understanding of concepts and requirements, originate and conduct user research, propose solutions through prototypes and designs, conduct usability testing, and learn from end-user patterns to continuously improve our products.
- Lead overall vision and direction for our new SaaS product design system and partner closely with Cloud Platform to align the full stack of user experience: conceptual design, information architecture, interaction and visual design
- Partner with cross-functional teams and leadership to develop the UX strategy and roadmap across the product and marketing initiatives.
- Ongoing advancement of UX processes and deliverables, elevating the collective team to operate at the cutting edge of industry standards
- Lead internal UX/UI reviews to collect feedback on key projects and seek design approval
- Drive the business value of design systems and platform user experience by measuring and reporting outcomes for the organization.
- Thought leader with a evangelist mindset that brings UX to forefront of Esko’s business
- Lead multiple projects, ensuring that teams can stay focused on creating great experiences
- Apply just enough process, keeping the team nimble and successful in a culture that values moving fast and iterating quickly
Required Skills and Background:
- 7+ years of design systems experience, 5+ years working on B2B SaaS software,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to tell the product story to stakeholders and drive follow–through,
- Mastery of UX design processes and methodologies including building tools such as personas, usage scenarios, user flows, sitemaps, taxonomies, wireframes, and style guides,
- Mastery of prototype/mockup methods and tools using Material Design principles,
- Deep experience in platform / device design patterns and templates, design thinking, product design and design strategy,
- Experience in building Apps using the React Framework or similar frameworks\n\nPortfolio of work demonstrating systems thinking and how you solve problems,
- Experience leading and partnering with product development team members in multiple time zones (remotely),
- Strong with Figma \n\nExperience writing HTML & CSS
Education: Professionally trained in UX/UI Design and portfolio of relevant industry experience
Location: Remote. North America Chicago or Central Time Zone are Idea