Integrated Data Services (IDS) is a leading provider of custom software products and Government financial management services. IDS was founded in 1997 in El Segundo, CA, and since that time has seen tremendous growth and success. Currently IDS has offices supporting customers nationwide. By providing customers with fast, efficient, and reliable information systems and support services, IDS has become a preferred provider of financial and programmatic systems, services, and solutions across a wide variety of government agencies.
IDS is seeking Front End Developers with a strong understanding of modern web development, Singe Page App development, TypeScript, and Angular. You will be working on a fully remote team developing modern web applications. We are looking for somebody who is a confident problem solver and is comfortable applying technology to complex business domains.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Write client-side code for responsive web-based applications, applying modern best practices.
- Contribute to the design and delivery of customer-driven requirements.
- Collaborate with fellow developers, designers, and analysts to solve problems.
- Create and improve existing reusable libraries.
Knowledge and Skills:
- This position requires a minimum of five (5) years of experience developing web applications using Angular, AngularJS, or equivalent technologies.
- This position requires a minimum of two (2) years of experience with TypeScript.
- Experience with deploying/maintaining containerized applications in AWS (Fargate, EKS, Kubernetes) preferred.
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g., Jenkins, Artifactory), dependency automation (e.g., npm, Gradle), and version control systems (Git) is preferred. Experience with server-side development (Java, Spring, Oracle PL/SQL) is preferred.
- Candidate should have a good understanding of the current state of modern web application development.
- Candidate should have a disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance.
Education and Work Experience:
- This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in information technology, computer science, mathematics, accounting, economics or other related discipline.
- Experience in lieu of education may be considered if the individual has seven (7) or more years of relevant experience.
Physical & Mental Qualifications:
- Must be able to sit, type, hear, see, and speak for extended periods of time.
- Must consistently work and type on a computer for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to able to communicate accurate information and ideas so others will understand.
- Must be able to lift/carry at least 15 lbs.
- May be required to move about inside an office to access file cabinets, office supplies, etc.
Security Clearance: Applicants selected for employment may be subject to a Federal background investigation and may need to meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.
Travel: Some travel may be required.
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience.
IDS offers a robust benefits package including employer paid health, dental, vision, disability, AD&D and life insurance plans. IDS also offers a variety of elective plans including flexible spending accounts, voluntary life insurance, and supplemental insurance plans. Employee benefits become effective the first of the month following start date of employment unless starting on the 1st of the month. IDS offers generous PTO accruals as well as a 401(k) 3% safe harbor contribution upon eligibility. IDS also offers generous employee referral bonuses.
IDS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, age, sex, gender, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, medical condition, marital status, familial status, color, religion, uniformed services, veteran status, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under local, state or Federal law. A submission of a resume is an expression of interest and not considered an application.
For more information, visit www.get-integrated.com .
U.S. citizenship is required; H1-B visas and other visas are not being sponsored. Relocation expenses are NOT compensated. All jobs are employer paid; no fees to candidates. Third parties or agencies inquiries are not being accepted.