By now, you might actually know how it works. The good ol’ Smashing Mysteries: the door that would never open and the rain that would never stop . Well, the Mystery continues! To celebrate the launch of Paul Boag’s Digital Adaptaion book, we’ve prepared a new riddle, and this time it’s a bit different and a bit easier.
How does it work? Below you’ll find
three animated GIFs that contain a hidden message
. Each GIF contains a few scattered letters (all uppercase) that you can use to build words. Once you put the words from all the GIFs together, you will be able to create a sentence. Please notice that no letters should be left unused. Once you’ve resolved the mystery, please tweet the full sentence using the hashtag
Are you ready? Action!
Watch out for the clues in the descriptions under each animation. Remember: the key is to build one meaningful sentence out of the words scattered all across the GIFs.
What Can You Win?
Among the first readers who tweet the sentence with the hashtag
, we’ll raffle a quite extraordinary,
prize (and a couple of other Smashing extras):
- a roundtrip flight to Freiburg, Germany ,
- full accommodation in a fancy hotel,
- a ticket to the Smashing Conference Freiburg 2014 ,
- full access to the Smashing eBook Library,
- a signed edition of the Smashing Book #4 ,
- a signed edition of the Digital Adaptation ,
- your very own Smashing caricature, designed just for you.
Please notice that to avoid spoilers, comments are closed for this post . And sorry, we aren’t going to make it too easy for you.
Alright. Let’s get to work. Or have you already figured it out? ;-)