Rethinking UX is a springboard for developing a new perspective and for creating future-proof user experiences.
About The Book
In Rethinking UX , various UX professionals share their lessons learned and provide practical advice from their very own personal experience. The eBook is packed with interesting thoughts and concepts that let us reflect on our own practices . Every designer has their own user research techniques and strategies, but leaving the office and talking to people on the streets can foster innovation even more as any thought-out strategy ever could.
Of course, you can also get your hands on some future scenarios. The Smashing authors dare to sneak a peak at some new challenges that we could face with the rise of innovative technologies such as Google Glass and Leap Motion, and explore how we can embrace entirely gesture-driven interfaces today. This eBook is a springboard for developing a new perspective and for creating future-proof user experiences.
Table of Contents
- Thirteen Tenets Of User Experience Design —
- Improving Your Website Usability Test —
- Designing For The Multifaceted User —
- 50 Design Problems In 50 Days: Real Empathy For Innovation —
- Beyond The Button: Embracing The Gesture-Driven Interface —
- What Leap Motion And Google Glass Mean For Future User Experience —
- Formats: ePUB, Kindle, PDF (DRM-free)
- Pages: 62
- Language: English
- Released: August 2013
- Publisher: Smashing Media AG
- ISBN (PDF): 978-3-94454048-1