The eBook “Clients: Friends You Never Had” provides valuable advice to foster stable relationships and a fruitful cooperation with your clients.
About The Book
A fruitful and balanced cooperation with clients is the dream of every designer. However, to bring this dream to reality, designers constantly need to prepare for the various challenges that different clients tend to bring along. But what can you do to generally improve the collaboration with your clients and — on a long-term basis — foster stable relationships in which both parties are actually pulling in the same direction?
This eBook covers both the designer’s as well as the entrepreneur’s point of view and is sure to provide you with valuable advice that you can easily incorporate into your own workflow when working with your clients. From structuring meetings to managing dissent and staying connected even after the project has ended, the authors of this eBook cover a variety of aspects to consider before, during and after a project. As you will see, it’s the small things that make a big difference.
Table of Contents
- Getting Engaged —
- How To Build Long-Term Client Relationships —
- Keys To Better Communication With Clients —
- Guidelines For Successful Communication With Clients —
- Effective User Research And Transforming The Minds Of Clients —
- Why Account Managers Shouldn't Prevent Designers From Speaking To Clients —
- How Do You Deal With Overstressed, Irrational Clients? An Entrepreneur's View —
- How To Sell The Value Of Mobile To Clients —
- Encouraging Better Client Participation In Responsive Design Projects —
- Formats: ePUB, Kindle, PDF (DRM-free)
- Pages: 85
- Language: English
- Released: April 2014
- Publisher: Smashing Media AG
- ISBN (PDF): 978-3-94454045-0