There comes a time in everyone’s career when changing jobs is the natural next step. But how can you make the most of this situation and find a job you’ll love?
There comes a time in everyone’s career when changing jobs is the natural next step. Perhaps you’re looking for a new challenge or you feel like you’ve hit a wall in your current company? Either way, you’re standing at a crossroad, with an overwhelming amount of possibilities in front of you. But how can you make the most of this situation? How can you find a job you will truly love ?
About The Book
There is, of course, no secret recipe for success. However, the tips and best practices in this eBook are an invaluable source to make searching for a job a less daunting and much more fruitful undertaking. To support you on this journey, our authors provide practical advice to guide you through the different stages of your job hunting process — from assessing whether a position might be a good fit for you, to landing and preparing a job interview, and finally, growing into your new role in a new company. No matter if you’re a seasoned web professional or just about to gain a foothold in the industry, this eBook is bound to bring you a step closer towards a job that will make you thrive and, in the end, towards the career that you envision for yourself.
Table of Contents
- How A Designer Can Find A Job They Will Truly Love —
- The Difference Between Good And Bad Job Requirements —
- Preparing For A Front-End Job Interview —
- Land Your Next Web Development Job: The Interview Process —
- Career Advice For Graduating Web Design Students —
- The Habits Of Successful New Web Professionals —
- How To Maintain Your Brand As A Corporate Employee —
- Formats: ePUB, Kindle, PDF (DRM-free)
- Pages: 81
- Language: English
- Released: March 2015
- Publisher: Smashing Media AG
- ISBN (PDF): 978-3-945749-17-3